Still have a meal backlog somehow, might be we never catch up…
- Friday, March 29
- Turkey-vegetable-tomato pasta.
- Saturday, March 30
- Mushroom extravaganza (plus guest). No change in budget.
- Sunday, March 31
- Pancakes (plus guest), potato stir-fry, grocery trip, down to $190.28.
- Monday, April 1
- Tuesday, April 2
- Left-overs! (And a free dinner for Clara, because she was volunteering on campus.)
- Wednesday, April 3
- Wings (or rather, drumsticks) with honey mustard sauce. No change in budget.
- Thursday, April 4
- Tonkatsu ($2.96 for the entire tenderloin), down to $187.32.
So proud of not cooking everyday this week!